Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Excitement rolling through

Hi!

The bake sale is almost here and I'm brushing up on my cookin' skills. I'm channeling my artistic right brain and seeing what creative recipes I can conjure up for this menu on Thursday (October 8). Here's one idea:

Take this Butterfly Cookie Recipe and MAGICALLY change it to a Bicycle Cookie Recipe! Something like this...


Who wouldn't stop to just to gander at this? I mean, mine will probably end up looking like this...

Either way, it will be down right delicious and chocolaty. Mmmmmmm. Anybody have suggestions of what to bake tomorrow? Cookies, brownies, etc. We want to please our fellow customers! Maybe Vegan brownies or cupcakes?

By the end of the day, we'll have them looking like this guy....




See you guys on Thursday!

- Angelique

1 comment:

  1. http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

    Pretty much anything on there.

    ReplyDelete